Things to Do in Mazatlán
Tours & Excursions
A variety of excursions and tours are available through Mazatlán Van Tours. Check out their webpage. They will also custom tailor van tours for your group.
Hard day at the quilt show? Need some pampering? Athina Spa has a wonderful menu of treatments and services. Athina Spa Centro (669) 982.11.11 or Athina Spa Golden Zone (669) 176.76.98
Feel like swinging your clubs? Mazatlán has a several championship courses. Tee times can be booked at Marina Mazatlán Golf (669) 176.97.33 or El Cid Golf and Country Club (669) 916.07.99
Save the date! House Tour March 31 hosted by Eva Pratt of Eva Pratt Realty. Details to follow.
Places we love to eat
- Gaia Bistrot – Heriberto Frias 1301, Centro Histórico (669) 112 2525
- Hector's Bistro – Mariano Escobado 409, Centro Histórico
- El Presidio – Niños Heroes 1511, Centro Histórico
- Water's Edge – Sixto Osuna 48, Centro Histórico (669) 136 0895
- Casita Maria by Cheff Ja. Llano – Av. Camarón Sábalo, Zona Dorada. Ph.(669) 178 2684
- Nao Kitchen Bar – Belisario Dominguez 1502C, Centro Histórico. Ph. (669) 176 5854
- Friends Diner – Avenue la Iguana, Zona Dorada 300. Ph. 913 6066
- La Olivia – Belisario Dominguez and Libertad, Centro Histórico. Ph. (669) 240 5840
Love to Cook? Contact Chef Alastair at Water's Edge (669) 136 0895. Cooking classes are held on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Mazatlán sunsets are spectacular... and free! Best viewing spot: the rooftop bar of the Freeman Hotel in Olas Altas.
Chill out at Stone Island, a 30 pesos panga ride from Embarcadero in Playa Sur transports you to a beautiful stretch of beach. Find a palapa, order a margarita and a plate of ceviche and RELAX!